The pandemic sped up the digitization of meetings and events by at least five years, bringing more events—and event data—online. The new multi-audience, multi-format, and increasingly digital landscape is causing organizations to rethink the technologies they need to be successful.
In this Technology Buying Guide for the New Event Landscape eBook, we’ll help you navigate the new landscape as you manage, market, and produce your events and your Total Event Program.
- Adapt to the new event landscape
- Strategize a centralized approach
- Execute with efficiency and agility
- Engage before, during, after, and between events
- Activate data to drive value
Download this eBook today: