As we recover from the pandemic, hybrid events with two distinct audiences—in-person and virtual—have become more popular. With the right event technology, you can facilitate two event experiences—for in-person attendees and one for virtual ones—that are seamlessly connected to offer attendees, sponsors, and venues many new, engaging opportunities.
In our Hybrid Event Strategies for Dummies eBook, we will cover many essential hybrid event topics, including:
- Crafting a hybrid event strategy
- Developing a cross-functional support team for your event
- Marketing two experiences for one hybrid event
- What it means to be a "hybrid-capable venue"
- Creating an agenda relevant and compelling for both audiences
- Creating community and encouraging engagement
Download the eBook today!