ALTOUR Meetings & Incentives
Corporate meetings in 2018: 426
Incentive travel programs in 2018: 44
Top customer markets: Insurance/financial services, manufacturing, entertainment/fashion
• ALTOUR Meetings & Incentives is a division of ALTOUR International, which merged with Travel Leaders Group in 2017.
• In early 2019, the company acquired U.K.-based YES (Your Event Solutions), broadening its capabilities for global meetings management to London. The company has also extended its global reach by working with Travel Leaders Group companies such as On Tempo in Mexico.
• This year, ALTOUR also acquired three travel companies: Canyon Creek Travel, Dallas; Vice-Roi Travel Services, Chicago and Los Angeles; and Agis Travel, Paris.
• ALTOUR was a finalist for a Cvent Plannie Award in the Best Registration Site category.
• Hubbel is among the company's newest strategic meetings management clients.
Mary Sue Leathers, President, ALTOUR Meetings & Incentives
Alexandre Chemla, Founder and President
Barry Noskeau, Executive Vice President and COO
Room nights booked for meetings and incentives in 2018: 94,443
Full-time employees: 1,394
Meeting and incentive travel programs held outside the U.S.: 5%
Revenue from planning and executing meetings and incentives: 9%