This program has been submitted to the Events Industry Council for CMP Preferred Provider review. For more info on how to get CE credits, click here!
Webinar live date: July 23, 2019 at 2pm ET / 11am PT
Over the past few years, Wi-Fi has become as critical to the event experience as coffee breaks and breakout sessions. While most planners are becoming savvy in terms of what and how much to order, Wi-Fi is still largely uncomfortable to negotiate for and manage onsite. In addition, new scenarios are creeping up that impact the event experience and require our consideration, such as enhanced needs of attendees, presenters, and exhibitors, and security concerns with private networks; and Wi-Fi expectations.
Attend this webinar to:
- Understand attendee behaviors that impact the larger experience of Wi-Fi network performance
- Learn what event-design components require additional considerations when purchasing Wi-Fi
- Identify and understand the risks and perceptions around public Wi-Fi
- Find out what questions to ask when negotiating Wi-Fi and managing onsite
- Start to think critically about how to order Wi-Fi
Timothy LaFleur, CMP
Director, Event Technology, Information Services, Meetings & Incentives Worldwide
Content Director, MeetingsNet
Register for the webinar below: