Since the economic downturn, convention centers have been under the microscope to justify their existence. Have their revenue streams changed, and if they have, how do your negotiating tactics need to change? Join two creative and knowledgeable convention managers along with an attorney on Tuesday, September 24, at 2 p.m. EST to learn the very latest in trends. Be ready to ask your questions, because our presenters are here to answer them!
In this free, one-hour webinar you will hear about:
- How some convention and visitor bureaus can help with convention center rental fees
- How to manage high-speed Internet access and what it should cost
- Audiovisual and food-and-beverage pricing trends
- How to avoid hidden costs by asking the right questions
- How to deal with labor issues
- What you need to know about risk management in a public building
- Indemnification in convention center license agreements
Moderator: Betsy Bair, Editorial Director, MeetingsNet
- Beth Hecquet, CMP, CMM, Director of Meetings and Events, National Association of Sports Commissions
- Ryan Lewis, CMP, Executive Administrator, National Association of Free Will Baptists, Inc.
- Tyra W. Hilliard, PhD, JD, CMP, Attorney & Professor